h

Wednesday, February 23, 2005
ugh
 
I haven't felt this bored since I was a kid. Yesterday was a particularly bad day, though today I feel better. The due date is tomorrow. Our downfall was predicting the baby would be early, which meant the last 2 weeks were looong. One can only putter around the house for so many days in a row. The bedroom is more than ready. Even just this weekend, J.T. replace all of the outlets because some were loose and some didn't work. Talk about looking for things to do...

This is the year of the boys. Our friends had twin boys 2 weeks ago (6 weeks early). One boy should be able to come home this weekend, though the other will have to stay longer. My cousin is due to have a boy in a month or so, and our friends just found out their baby is a boy. And our other friends have a planned c-section for their boy tomorrow (yes...on our due date...) Gatherings will be quite an adventure! After hearing my male friends talk about their growing up, I'm afraid of what will get blown up by these rascals!


Comments: Post a Comment