h

Friday, September 10, 2004
Like a hummingbird
 
Why is it we can plug practically the entire band into one power strip without problems, but when I run the toaster and the microwave at the same time, it trips??

The real question is why do I keep doing it?

No matter.

J.T. and I got a special experience yesterday at the doctor's. Not something you can say all the time, is it? Well, when you're going to check on your baby, it's always special. The doctor used his little amplifying tool on my belly and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. Man, it was going a mile a minute! Sounded like a propeller underwater. I mean, it is underwater so to speak.

I'm 16 weeks now. That's 16 out of 40. If you do the math, that's 10 months total. They count funny. You feel pregnant for about 36 of those weeks (i.e. 9 months). The first two weeks are a no-op, and the second two weeks you don't KNOW you're pregnant yet... :) All the same I'm due Feb 24. And all the same, I'm out of the first trimester, which was tough. Though not as tough as other women have had it. I can't complain really (but if you ask J.T. I'm sure I did.) Friend of mine was throwing up five and six times a day. Now that's bad!


Comments: Post a Comment