h

Friday, April 09, 2004
2 years
 
Next Tuesday is our 2 year anniversary. We've almost been married as long as we've dated. :) Way back when I was engaged, my coworkers took me out to lunch to wish me well with the wedding. As part of the entertainment, everyone was given a slip of paper to write some words of advice for the soon-to-be-married. Nearly everyone at the table was married so the advice was, well, special. Sounds corny, but I really appreciated it. One I wanted to take to heart was "always get away for your anniversary, even if you just go away for the weekend". What better time to put life on hold so you can honor your special relationship?

Last year we drove to San Francisco for the weekend. We had a fantastic time. This year, we're flying to Las Vegas to hang out for a few days. We booked early so the price wasn't too bad. We have reservations for the Mystere show by Cirque du Soleil, but are otherwise winging it for the trip. We'll probably walk around and see what's new since last time, check out some clubs, do a little gambling, and eat at some fancy restaurant.


Comments: Post a Comment