h

Friday, March 19, 2004
 
Not much writing since January. Hmmm I wonder why that could be? What's changed since then?? Maybe it's the Dish network and Tivo? I have to admit I've watched more TV than ever before. Ahhhh, no commercials is a beautiful thing. I can rip through a half hour show in 15 minutes. I'm especially fond of the Home and Garden network. So many design shows! It's so inspiring!

My grandmother asked me if I'd been working on any of my resolutions. Uhhhh, hmmmm. Not really. The first step of the financial plan is to do our taxes. That is underway. I expect Dance Dance Revolution on our PS2 to be an exercise alternative, but I haven't been doing it. I bought a couple exercise videos, but haven't used them. The Heather sanctuary will be the master bathroom, but I won't work on that until the kitchen is done.

Three months into the year already - I better get going!


Comments: Post a Comment