h

Sunday, January 18, 2004
My resolutions
 
I've been rewriting my resolutions for the last 3 weeks. I pondered what I'd do; I thought about monthly resolutions, then semi-monthly. I've added and removed. But I think I have it now.

incidentally, part of the pondering was reflecting on last year's. Not too shabby. I didn't expect to become an expert keyboard player, or fluent in another language, but I did make progress. Just two nights ago I played keyboard at a gig. It was only two songs, but hey, it's progress. :) I have three or four more on deck! And needless to say I picked up a few words on my trip to Germany.

So it's progress I'm aiming for, not miracles. Here they are for 2004!

Try meditation
Beautify the front yard
Take my lunch to work more
Experiment with one or two new exercise routines
Create a Heather sanctuary in the house
Create a family financial plan


Comments: Post a Comment